SocioTech’nowledge has been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award, an award to recognize other bloggers for being just that…very inspiring.
I was nominated by the very amazing and inspiring Angie K of Not Another Tall Blog, blog and person whom I really appreciate and thank for the nomination.
The tradition of the Very Inspiring Blog Award is to thank and link the amazing person who nominated you, list the rules and display the award, share seven facts about yourself, nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated, and then proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts about Myself and SocioTech’nowledge
1. Yes, I’m a college student. In fact, I’m currently entering on my last year of college graduation on Sociology, the first step of my motivated personal, social, academic and professional paths.
2. The primary interest of the blog and myself (and a rather ambitious one, I admit) is on topics such as Science, Technology, Sociology, Biology, Human Capital and Resources (HR), Human Performance Technology (HPT) & Management, Psychology, Neurology, etc., in which readers can/are very welcome to get engaged and involved.
3. As a new blogger (since July 11th) I’m continuously growing, learning and polishing the content, combined tags and categories on the blog, making it more appealing to visitors and readers.
4. I love a good old school Book (paper beats digital readings at any age, anytime, sorry), I’ve read so many books/sagas and articles that I can’t even enumerate them. I love watching Movies or Series (maybe someday I’ll post about them…).
5. I love writing, digitally or on paper – which I prefer ten times more -, because it has that “special taste” you can’t achieve with mere typing or texting.
6. I write about my interests, about what moves me and makes me boil inside, gets my blood pumping, what moves me forward.
7. I welcome and encourage mutual feedback, engage and reviews, sine qua non processes to truly grow, improve and build both stronger and better contents/networks/parleys.
+8. I pursue, live and ambulate inspired by great people, talks, intellectuals of many fields and quotes such as:
“Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.” – Leon Joseph Suenes
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
“Letting our dreams be bigger than our fears, our actions louder than our words, and our faith stronger than our feelings.”
My 15 Nominees
- Carl Beesley
- Zakaria Habib
- Mais lápis que borracha
- The Lonely Typewriter
- Opinionated Man
- Mihran Kalaydjian
- Raxa Collective
- One Girl’s Journey
- Suzie81 Speaks
- The Journal