Walter Russell is the 20th century Renaissance man you’ve probably never heard of, which in his biography shares the 5 rules that allowed him to accomplish so much. Each rule builds on those prior, culminating in the ultimate recipe for genius.
1) Humility – Make your every action in service of others. Ambitions seeking only to serve the self inevitably end in dissatisfaction.
2) Reverence – Become deeply aware that you are an interpreter of universal consciousness. Know that you have the potential to create anything, to co-create INCREDIBLE things, because you are a tool of the Universe, and are ultimately one with everything.
3) Inspiration – Once you are in a place of knowing with your one-ness with the Universe, you need only silence to bring about divine inspiration.
4) Deep Purpose – Inspiration is useless without direction. You must find your ultimate purpose in this life in order to make full use of your new-found knowledge.
5) Joy & Ecstasy – The joy of achieving refuels you with the energy required to carry on to the next achievement. It is by cultivating a deep-seated, untouchable joy that you become able to realize your genius without any interruptions.