Research says these tips can boost your memory:
- Closing your eyes does improve recall of information. And trust your memory: double checking makes you trust your memory less and reduces how vivid your memories are.
- Bet on your ability to remember things. (This makes it fun too.)
- Pictures of car accidents! Looking at emotional photos after taking in information led to greater recall.
- Be curious. It helps you retain the things you learn. (If you read this blog, you probably have this one covered.)
- When trying to recall stuff, match the body position and emotional expression you had when you learned it.
View original post 95 more words